UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, i'm trawling the net for the cheapest/best value pet shop online. As well as my usually doggy supplies, i'm in need of verious small animal bits (hammocks, litter trays etc) for the ferret i've recently rescued, so a good all round site is what i'm after :)

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
Guys, i'm trawling the net for the cheapest/best value pet shop online. As well as my usually doggy supplies, i'm in need of verious small animal bits (hammocks, litter trays etc) for the ferret i've recently rescued, so a good all round site is what i'm after :)
Pet Supermarket is good, and very well priced on a lot of things - I get most of my hamster supplies from there, as well as stuff for the dogs. Their free delivery option is quite slow (often more than a week) but you can pay more faster delivery if you need the items quickly.

Pet Supplies & Pet Accessories | PET SUPERMARKET Online Pet Store

VetUK and Zooplus are my other favourite, but not sure what their small animal ranges are like.

VetUK Selling Pet Meds, Vet Products and Pet Products to Pet Owners.
Pet Supplies, Pet Food, Dog Food, Cat Food and Pet Accessories at Zooplus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.