UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone had any ideas the problem is i work in a relativley small kennel i am the only employee and i do all the dog walking we have all dogs from tiny chiwawa (i know thaths the wrong spelling but not great with spellling sorry ) to newfoundlands and im finding more and more of them are getting really stong for me to handle im only 16 and i wouldnt say the dtrongest person and to get to the cycle track we walk them on i have to cross a fairly busy main road through a gate and down a steep lippy grassbank with some boulders and, i was wondering if anyone could recomend a ead which would help me keep them close and have a good grip wth even extra security if the owrsthappened and i dropped the lead and slipped( just icanse anyone is worrying i have never droppeda lead before exept in the fenced paddock area alot of the dogs calm down once they are on the track any hlp would bemuch apprecited sorry for the long post.

i find this site so helpful that every problem that i find i come straight hereasi knowsomeone on here can help

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
For the really big strong dogs, you might consider a headcollar? The Gencon All In One is worth looking at - one size fits all as it adjusts depending on the size of the dog's head etc.

For a nice strong lead, I like the Ezy-dog double ended lead - definitely worth a look :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks all ook attheled tthe owner of thekennels would not aprove of the hadcolar being put on dogs she would just say dont walk then and rather than leavethen id rather try with a lead do you think a really short one would be good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.