Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Best friends... Grrr!! lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sid&kira, May 27, 2010.

1. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

One of my best friends (S) is like Marmite.... :lol:

Im one of a group of 3, we're very close, but one of our best mates does our heads in!

Ok... For a start, shes ALWAYS moaning about her weight, saying how fat and disgusting she is, SHES A SIZE 12-14!!! :rolleyes: She says how she hates me because I have a fast metabolism and am a LOT more active than her, so can eat whatever and stay the size I am (10 ish). And her moaning gets to our other best mate (A) who is slightly bigger than her. S spends all morning moaning about how fat she is, then eats chips and an ice cream at lunch :rolleyes:

Its A's 20th birthday party tomorrow night and we're going out on the town, its been planned for at least a month, but she ring up A last sunday and said she wasnt coming because she was working... Fair enough you might say... but she wasnt working originally, she's ment to work on a sunday, but rearranged her working day so she could spend the night in a hotel with her new boyfriend :mad:

Now... About the boyfriend she stayed out with... She had NEVER met him before, he's not even from our county, she spoke to him online and he asked to take her to a hotel, and she agreed :eek: she's gunna get herself killed one day, she thinks she's safe because she see's them on webcam so knows they are who they say they are... But that doesnt make someone safe!!! :rolleyes:

She does that with men all the time, and then gets bored a month later and ends it... Every boyfriend she expects us to love and think the world of, yet she puts down A's boyfriend who A is perfectly happy with, then gets annoyed if we dont like or compliment her current fella :frown:

We have been annoying her all week planning A's party ;) :lol: Not our fault she's missing it :rolleyes:

Sorry for the rant, needed to let it out before I hit her :lol:

2. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

Oh, and on top of that she leaves all her college work to the last minute, which in itself doesnt bother me, but then she moans at tutors when they ask her for work or refer her...

Like in our major assignment, we have to do a year long project, we are given a lesson a week all year to do it, and we're ment to work at home aswell. She left it till a week before it had to be in, wrote 3 pages of work (mine was 12 pages, in size 10 font, hardly any pics) and got referred, then bitched at the tutor when she was told she had a week to upgrade it :rolleyes: then she went on facebook instead of working

3. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

why are you still friends with this girl???
    If someone annoyed me that much I would quit hanging out with them!

4. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

Lol because she's not like this all the time, she goes through... umm... stages? lol not sure of the word but i mean its only been the last few weeks I've been this annoyed with her...

Really I think its partly down to it being the final leg of college so everyones stressing :rolleyes: I know I am :scared:

5. dellie_4eva

dellie_4eva PetForums Member

i am too.. wayy to much work n onli 15 college days to do them in :S

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

People who rant about their weight when they're healthy make me f***ing sick.

Sorry I know she's your mate but I hate attention seekers like her :mad:

Get a grip!!!! There are more important things in this world!!!

Leave her to it, she needs to learn very important lessons :)

7. dellie_4eva

dellie_4eva PetForums Member

totally agree with u tho sid..its onli the last few weeks she has annoyed me aswell..just cos its the same thing over n over again with weight n getting stressed cos we aint too keen on her guy :(

i mean she aint even fat :( n she dont even know her bf cos she onli known him two weeks n met him once...

u kinda have to wirry bout her tho cos she dnt care if these guys do anything to her i mean i tried to get her to meet them with me but she refused cos he wanted her on her own :S

8. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

And she's already saying love you you make me so happy blah blah blah....

Squeena I agree, and if its that big a deal... STOP moaning and do something about it!!! :lol:

9. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Ahhh puppy love!!

How old is she?

10. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

18 in a week or 2...

mentally... 4

11. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Ah reminds me of someone that I know. Daren't post who though as forums have ears ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice