UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a pair of russian dwarf hammies called Jordan & Peter for re-homing at the RSPCA and i'm going to get them (and re-name them!)
What is the best cage for them? I want something thats easy to clean and easy to get them out.
Any help will be very much appreciated

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
my dwarf LOVES her new imac cage, its huge with her in it!!! she is tiny, but she doesnt escape, have a look on ebay for one :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have seen a pair of russian dwarf hammies called Jordan & Peter for re-homing at the RSPCA and i'm going to get them (and re-name them!)
What is the best cage for them? I want something thats easy to clean and easy to get them out.
Any help will be very much appreciated
rotastack cages are cool and easy to get hamstersd out and they will have lots of room but they are not that easy to clean!;)

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the bar spacing ok on the cambridge? I've heard that they need a smaller spacing?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
we had rusians in a saic rody. i now have three robos, one in a tank, one in the rody and one in some rotastak. you can keep them in crittertrail too.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
I kept Spike in a Cambridge before she had the little spike babies and she seemed fine and I intend to keep her in the Cambridge again once the babies don't need her anymore.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Got one of my Russians in a Savic Cambridge that I got from ebay for 99p and he loves it that much he won't come out in his roll around ball anymore.:eek: My Chinese is in a rotastak, my Russian girl is in Crittertrail discovery deluxe and my little Roborovski is in a habitrail with add-ons.

I would definitely recommend the savic cambrige though.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.