Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Best cat GPS tracker/locator collar? Recommendations please!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Lord Marylebone, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Lord Marylebone

Lord Marylebone PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

First post here!

I am looking for a reliable cat tracking collar GPS unit that allows 'live' tracking so I can see where my cat is at any time.

I was looking at the Pawtrack collar which looks to be a much better design than all the other trackers (It's from a British company) but then I read a few angry reviews from people saying it was terrible, and a few people sawing it was amazing.... so who do you believe!

Cost is not an issue, just want the best available.

We are about to move house for the first time with our 11 year old cat. He has his own cat flap and comes and goes whenever he wants day and night, and always has done. So when we move, he will no doubt want to get out and about as quickly as possible and we are worried about him getting lost.

Actually we will be moving twice... To temporary accommodation for 6 months while our new house is finished, and then moving again to our new house.

We will keep him in for a couple of weeks before letting him out, but I think a tracking device will be an extra layer of security.

Thanks!

2. ChaosCat

ChaosCat PetForums VIP

I have a Tractive tracker which I‘m quite content with.

3. Lord Marylebone

Lord Marylebone PetForums Newbie

Thanks for that, I have read some good reviews on those ones.

ChaosCat likes this.
  4. Bethh29

Bethh29 PetForums Newbie

I just posted these on another thread about lost cats. We use trackers from both bemorebob and Travfurler. Travfurler have the Tractive but it is a little cheaper from them. Be careful of subscription fees, however price does not not bother us like you. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice