Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

best begging to come out face

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nagini, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Who could resist that cute little face lol.

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

:001_wub: its won me over :)

3. Nagini

Nagini Guest

he is lovely , he's like a little puppy the way he follows us round :D everything has to be moved out the way though or it gets smashed to smithereens lol they are lovely lizards as long as you can put the time in to tame them down.:)
    he's not so little now bigger than an adult beardie at approx 8 months old.:eek:

4. Rolacolacube

Rolacolacube Owned by 4 cats :)

Oh my :001_wub: :001_wub: xx

5. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

Are you doing a diary type thread about him from tiny to grown up, including all the bits most people dont know like what he eats, how to handle and tame him etc? Id love to read it if you did :D *hint hint*

6. Nagini

Nagini Guest

i will start one if you'd like me to? :eek:
    i don't think many people realize how expensive they can be to feed when they are small like him:eek: at present he costs more than a dog to feed on a weekly basis:eek: when full grown he will cost as much to feed as a large adult snake:)

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

Yes please :D

There is so much people dont realise about exotic pets a thread like that would be brilliant (and i am very interested too :))

8. Nagini

Nagini Guest

will sort his teeny baby photo's out and put a thread up :)
    taming them down takes hell of a lot of patience , i've been hissed at , tail whipped and occasionally bitten lol (they hang on too and have lots of tiny little teeth like needles:eek:)
    he's really , really sweet now though and don't mind anyone opening his viv to get him out , most the time when the doors slide open he makes his own way out :D he's even got his own little ramp lol
    really intelligent lizards and once tamed very well down become a lot like beardies in temperament , they recognize the the times you are home , know the days they are being fed and recognize people/other pets they've become familiar/socialized with:)
    really interesting large lizards i really enjoy spending time with him:eek: will be having another monitor of somekind in the new year just not sure which species to go for yet:eek:

9. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

:yikes:..................

10. Nagini

Nagini Guest

aw that scary face will frighten him:D he is a big softy really:eek:

11. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

He is adorable.:001_wub:

12. Nagini

Nagini Guest

13. RabbitMonster

RabbitMonster Banned

I WANT!! I WANT!! I WANT!! :001_wub:

14. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Love it! :001_wub:

15. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

:eek: I must admit, I did not expect that face to be looking at me when I opened the thread but once I got over the initial shock - I actually liked him :D He is quite cute in a reptile kind of way and I think I would be quite fascinated if I met him in real life.

One convert here :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice