Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bess may not need to take up a new career!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by BessieDog, Aug 22, 2013.

1. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

OH has been told he'll get some money this month. Not his full salary, but something is better than nothing! (Another director had threatened to walk).

So thanks for the offers, but Bess will continue to swell the numbers of the gainfully unemployed for the next month at least.

Although she found the offer of digging a swimming pool and mega pruning very tempting. (In fact I'm having to hold her collar to stop her leaping out the door in excitement). :D

2. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

Guess I will have to get the daughters boyfriend to dig the stump out. Bess is definitely easier on the eye.:D

3. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Great news....but I can't help thinking putting Bess up for hire could have been way more exciting :D

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

That's a bit of a relief :). Hope you can get the deposit back on the work van you'd no doubt ordered for Bess!

5. BlueBeagle

BlueBeagle PetForums VIP

That is some good news at least but I was waiting for pictures of Bess busy in her work overalls!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice