Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bess is getting too dominant!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by BessieDog, Oct 6, 2013.

1. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

I sit at one end of the three seater settee. It's considered to be the best seat in the house, and I' can usually get to sit in it now son has gone back to Uni.

I do have to turf Bess out, and she then goes to sit the other end. OH usually sits on the two seater where he has his xbox set up. He rarely watches TV nowadays.

We both like Downton Abbey, so he tries to sit on 'Bess's end' of the 3seater. Which, I may add, she wasn't sitting on at the time, but lying comfortably on the floor.

Well, if you've never seen a filthy look from an IS you've not seen one at all. She jumps up, and tries to scoop him off with her paw. She then turns to me as if to say 'that's my seat!'

Then she jumps on him. I did suggest he goes to sit in her unused Tuffte bed, but OH scooped her up and evicted her from the room.

OH 1, Bess 0.

I do think Bess is getting ideas above her station! :eek:

2. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Tallulah has decided that the laptop is a heated bed!! I keep having to remove her from on top of the keyboard!
    She even tries to climb on it when I am typing.

Percy loves to get in my seat, then when you walk in the room he wags his tail at you. He's such a cutie

3. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

She just enjoys home comforts that's all, if she could write she'd probably put a 'SEAT RESERVED' notice on it, lol. :D

4. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

You'd better alpha roll her next time she tries it :D:D

5. SirHiss

SirHiss Guest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice