Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Beryl's food complaints successfully addressed

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by tabelmabel, Feb 11, 2021.

1. tabelmabel

tabelmabel Banned

Im sorry everyone but, as many of you know, trying to find a wet food for Beryl had proven impossible. Lives have been lost. Beryl has been furious and complaints have been regular.

So. I caved in and put her back on Acana dry. Her first bowlful saw Beryl chomping through merrily, accompanied by small mews of delight.

And a totally satiated cat with no need for a mouse hunt.

So, what i am doing is to give her the Acana she loves so much early evening and one sachet of wet to keep her going through the night.

So far, all is very well.

I have just heard that the right food cuts hunting down by 36%. In Beryl's case, i think it will be more as she only had maybe 3 killings per year when on Acana previously but that shot up once i made the switch to wet.

It is wonderful to have a happy Beryl again and I can go into my kitchen at night without being accosted by the flying fury!

ewelsh, Lurcherlad, Summercat and 5 others like this.
  2. Lunarags

Lunarags PetForums Member

Awe im glad beryls happy

tabelmabel likes this.
  3. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

The local mice heave a sigh of relief :cool:

ewelsh, Lunarags and tabelmabel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice