Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Bengal lover

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by ANN Mead, Dec 21, 2015.

1. ANN Mead

ANN Mead PetForums Newbie

Hi all, I am new here & just saying hi.
    I just found this forum in my search to find 2 bengals together that need a loving home.
    My little man (Dexter) dissappeared 12 November, and despite much advertising in various cat rescues etc I have had no news at all which is devastating. I was already searching for a playmate for Dexter but alas he never returned home. I rehomed Dexter as the lady who had him had changed circumstances, he was already an outdoor cat but given the heartache I would only take on indooor.

I hate the void and would love to rehome 2 bengals together over a year old - up to maybe 5 years.
    If anyone has any information regarding bengals needing a loving home please let me know.
    I live in the northeast Whitley Bay area so within reach would be ideal. I am happy to go through a home check etc, as I too would check credentials.
    Many thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice