Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bengal kittens

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Aurelija Venclove, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Aurelija Venclove

Aurelija Venclove PetForums Newbie

Hi ,
    I need some advise please!To be honest I am very sad ,angry and disappointed .On March I adopted my firsts bengal kittens ,brother and sister.After 2 weeks brother died from pneumonia and on 6th October(she became that night 10 month old) I lost my littel girl ,she died on my hands (sudden death).My vets done post mortem and told me that her heart muscles was getting thicker and loungs had black spots as well!!But this is not the end when my boy died my breeder gave to me onather kitten after couples month time..he is from same father but deferent mother... my vet done for him heart screen unfortunately he got same heart issues ..now he is on medication and but its too late anyway coz his heart already have changed..he is almost 8 month and do not have a future.My breeder is putting blame on my vets ,that they are unprofessional and all 3 kittens medical diagnosis are wrong.
    What should I do I wish to get my moeny back but now its not about that..I want to put her in place I lost already 2 my babies and third one is sick too..this is not normal..I am still feeling big stress ...I do not know what shoul I do..I apologise for my englishI I am from Lithuania but I leave in Uk.

2. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

You probably can't get your money back. :(

Was the breeder in the UK as well?

3. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

What does your contract say regarding health guarantee?

Were both parents HCM scanned?

4. Aurelija Venclove

Aurelija Venclove PetForums Newbie

Yes in uk

5. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

You might manage to have a conversation with the Citizen's Advice Bureaux. I wonder if anyone else here has managed to get money back in these circumstances?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice