UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Bengal Kittens For Sale

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  donnapeynado 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have a litter of 5 beautiful bengal kittens 2 have already found their new homes but 3 are still waiting for people to own, yes i did say own, bengals own you not the other way around, i am 100% slave to my bengals, all of my babies are raised in the home we breed for fantastic temprement, coats full of glitter and great type, the 3 kittens that are left are being sold as PETS so breeders need not apply for this litter, i have 1 brown spotted girl 1 blue spotted girl 1 blue spotted boy available, they are ready to go to thier new homes on the 29th of december although if you are having a party over new year then i am happy to keep the kittens for longer until all of the partying is out of the way, the kittens will have full injections, 6 weeks free ins, TICA registration, please do contact us if you are interested in homeing one of our beautiful babies, Tel Laura : 02392 710012

*****We also have an upcoming litter of F4 Snow spotted babies due in december if you are interested in an early generation for your breeding programme please do contact us and we will inform you when the litter arrives on what we have,*****

Blue Girl

Blue Boy

Brown Girl

See less See more
#7 ·
I will buy one off you how much are they please? and here is my email address so we can talk over email
minxcool10@hotmail.com
please consider me please

i would like to be the one who takes one to love and cherish for as long as they live.
I have a lovely back garden where the kitten/cat can play and i am willing to take a male or female as long at the male has been nuetered and flea'd and wormed.
it is for my mother who is really depressed at the moment and all she wants is a kitten of her own. i live with her and will be able to keep care of it.
im idealy wanting to give it her for christmas.
please please please help me help my mother get well and also give her a dream kitten.
thankyou so much and thanks for taking the tijme to read this message and please considor me and my mother as a loyal friend to your kitten.

P.S My email is minxcool10@hotmail.com
please e-mail me if you have any info and i will give you my address and phone number then if you want to give me a kitten.
thanks again and bye

#10 ·
They are stunning babies:D
If ever I was tempted it was when I saw your pictures of such beautiful babies,
Oooh well you only have a boy left :( and I liked the brown spotted girl:)
She was the first to go along with her brown spotted brother, the little blue boy is simply stunning i f i had not of just bought myself a blue boy for breeding he would have stayed here with me, its the paw printed rosettes that are so wonderful on him giving almost a 3D effect on his coat and his face, weel i know this much when he go's i shall have a cry at the door while waving goodbye, he was sold but the lady just found out she is pregnant and of course litter trays and pregnancy do not go well together so i need to find him a super special loving family. :)

#11 ·
Some updated picture to see just how much they have all come along with super stunning rosetting & spots as well as enjoying their own christmas tree in the nursery :) i think i am going to really miss this bunch they are just such a refreshing lot!

Brown Rosetted Girl Sold

Brown Boy Sold

Brown Male on top of the litter tray Sold

Blue Girl Sold

Blue Boy AVAILABLE

Enjoying the christmas tree

Playing on the scratch post

#18 ·
She was the first to go along with her brown spotted brother, the little blue boy is simply stunning i f i had not of just bought myself a blue boy for breeding he would have stayed here with me, its the paw printed rosettes that are so wonderful on him giving almost a 3D effect on his coat and his face, weel i know this much when he go's i shall have a cry at the door while waving goodbye, he was sold but the lady just found out she is pregnant and of course litter trays and pregnancy do not go well together so i need to find him a super special loving family. :)
He will go soon - he sounds perfect - I will take a look at your site now as I just love looking at Bengal Babies!
RegardsDonna

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.