UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been on here for a long time, but wanted to introduce you to the latest addition to my house. Belle is a 7 month old, 40 kg St Bernard. I bought her 2 weeks ago. She is a total gentle giant. She has fitted in with my 2 Newfies and the 3 kids, as though she has always been there.
Poor soul, Im her 3rd home since leaving the breeder, but shes here forever now.

Attachments

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
beautiful!!! i've always wanted a st bernard but think i'd need a bigger house lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi, its good to meet another saint owner on here, get some more pics of belle on so we can have a look at her. we have 2 saints murphy and heidi and i have put some pics in the gallery section please have a look. glad belle has found a good home at last, heidi was a return to breeder so we have only had her 4 months but she has settled in great. mandy x

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Ooooh so not fair :p i really wanted one! I researched them etc but i decided on another breed! I will have one....one day!!

In all seriousness though, well done for giving her a forever home. She really is gorgeous!!

My Springer had 3 homes before i took him too :frown: its heart-breaking.

xx

·
Shan
4,686 Posts
I too would also love one of these but my mum wont cos she say they drool too much.....AND?!?!? :rolleyes:

She has at last found a forever home with a very devoted family :) x

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
So adorable, thanks for our kindest heart ensuring a forever loving home for her.. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.