Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bellatrix and Hermione

Discussion in 'Bird Photo Galleries' started by WeasleyLover, Sep 24, 2013.

1. WeasleyLover

WeasleyLover PetForums Newbie

These two lovely ladies are my Bellatrix and Hermione the budgies. They are 2 and 3 years old. I got both of them from a pet store, Hermione in October 2010 and Bellatrix in July 2011. They are super bonded! They don't like stepping up, but they do like being close to me. Hermione will fly over to where I'm sitting, and check out whatever I'm doing. She'll nibble on my book, walk over my drawing, steal my food, and climb all over me. And then Bella follows. They even fly to my hands sometimes. But if I try to touch them it's all over. :D They will step up once in a blue moon. They are my silly little girls!

Mione is the all yellow one and Bella is the yellow and green one with black stripes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Lovely birds..... and pictures.

3. Danielmorgan

Danielmorgan PetForums Junior

sweet birds .. and it is quite natural that they do not like to be touched .. it is good if you are playing with but once tried your fingers on, they will fly away

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice