Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bella is in season!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sarybeagle, Jun 6, 2010.

1. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

Well after vet saying back in April she was having a silent season and therefore me treating it as so (v early walks/late night walks ect) she has started bleeding today. :eek6:

Funnily enough I noticed yesterday she looked swollen and hasnt been eating as much as normal and very cuddly. Last night she was howling a lot in the garden and getting several replies too lol!

SO back to the next 3.5 weeks of early walks and late night walkies after just getting back into our normal routine 2 weeks ago :(

My little girl is growing up :scared::D

2. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Aww. I find it a bit sad to think puppyhood is coming to an end. Bit like with the children - baby days are gone.

Good luck with the next few weeks. I remember at the time it feels like forever but it soon flies by. Hope she is a good clean girlie for you :thumbup:

3. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

I know we were saying last night just how much her face has changed and she looks like a dog now rather than a puppy and how she was as tall as the sofa where as when we got her she couldnt even stand up on her back legs and reach the top <3

We came home from shopping and I noticed the blood on her tail and 'bits' and her bedding was quite stained so needed washing. Poor lamb.

4. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

aw shes becoming a proper little lady :D

5. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Aaaaw Bella is getting all grown up. I'm sure you'll be glad when it's all over...:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice