Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bella is gone

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by thedogsmother, Jan 29, 2012.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Bella has been stolen my my oh :eek: ;), Henrick isnt happy, I dont think we've seperated them (apart from having them neutered) since we got Bella. Poor Henrick is so miserable and shes only been gone 5 minutes, Im not sure if hes miserable because he misses her or if he thinks shes off having fun and he isnt. Do you people who have multiple dogs ever seperate them or are they always together. I hope she behaves for her daddy, he only took her because,, hes walking somewhere a bit secluded and wanted a dog that would actually look after him if he needed her to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: poor Henrick, its not his fault hes a wuss ;)

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Awww I think he thinks he is missing something.

I often take just Dave out, Dixie used to get S/A when I first started doing it but they are all used to the others going out separately as Dixie has agility and Xiva has dog class.

3. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

OMG you gave me a fright then when I saw the title of this :eek: Then after reading it I breathed a sigh of relief :D

Poor Henrick, I think he needs lots of cuddles to let him know you don't really think he's a wuss :lol: You don't want to be giving him a complex do you?:001_tt1:

4. thedogsmother

Hes settled down a bit now, I wonder if the jumbone has anything to do with his change of heart :eek:

5. LexiLou2

LexiLou2 PetForums VIP

Bosley frets if we take Lexi out, but I think she enjoys the peace and quiet if we take him out.

6. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

Only had Ace for 6 months and apart from dogs walks, or vet visits, mine have not been seperated for more than a few hours at a time. They have never been apart at night time.

Sailor was an only dog prior to Ace living here, so Sailor seems to be happy to be apart from Ace and to be honest, I dont think he even notices if Ace has gone AWOL at times :eek:, it just doesnt bother him. But Ace seems to panic if his left completely on his own, but only for the initial moment of watching me and Sailor walk away from the house.... if we are outside, he panics intil he can be next to us again.
    I assume this is from him being abandoned/straying/kennelled, and left on his own away from his owners in his past, he must be thinking... oh no not again !!! bless him
    Wen I walk Ace on his own, he is constantly looking back at me to see where I am, and I always make sure I am watching him, if he sees me watching him when he turns back to look at me, it makes him very happy and his little ears get tucked back and his tail wags, his soo sweet!!!

Sailor rarely ever checks to see where I am on a walk :lol:

7. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Flamin' Nora....good job I have a strong constitution with thread titles like that :eek:.

8. thedogsmother

Well shes home now so you can breath again ;), apparently she was a really brave girl and good for her daddy, she tried to get in between a man whos dog was trying to eat them and him so she protected her daddy from the scary slavering beast, it was a yorkshire terrier but its the thought that counts ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice