Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Belated mini brag from the Wiltshire

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by carolmanycats, Jul 7, 2009.

1. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Had a mixed day with Murphy and Jack but, on the whole, not a bad one at all. Went down on Friday as a long haul for us (the things we will do for certificates and the chance to be the first titled one of the breed, LOL). Murphy was, again, up against the top Selkirk adult of last year, unbeaten in Opens, so was no surprise when he came 2nd to the wonderful William (Wyrewood Conqueror) William became the first ever Champion and titled Selkirk, a feat he achieved in 3 straight shows, AND went on to be BIS British so 2nd to him was certanily no disgrace at all! Murph then had poor side class results, though two of them were due to poor judge changes, and he did manage another good 2nd to William in one.

Jack, on the other hand, had a brilliant day! He was 3rd twice out of 8 in side classes, 2nd out of 5, and 1st twice out of 2 and 3, but the biggy was .... he won his Open Class out of 3, got BOB and, that all important 2nd PC!!!!! So, so proud of him and he seemed to be a little less grumpy too which was good considering the hot hall.

So it's fingers crossed and on pins now for that third certificate!

Carol

2. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

Welldone carol:) just one more pc and youre there:)

3. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

Fingers crossed for the 3rd PC @ Weldone to both boys x

4. Sarnajes

Sarnajes PetForums Member

Congratulations Carol. :)

Hope you get that third PC soon.

5. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hello Carol,

Well done on the result for the show at the weekend, I am sure you will have your prem certifiicate before you know it!

Izzie

6. Soupie

Soupie PetForums Senior

Congrats mate :D

Can't wait to be out showing again - all this is making me excited!

7. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Thanks everyone

Sooooo on pins now for the next show, paranoid he will catch something or get bopped and not make it LOL, nice thing is, if he DOES get it at his next show there will be loads of friends and people I know there to share it with :)

8. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Put him in a nice padded carrier for a few weeks lol! surround it with 24 hour security and Im sure you will get him to that show!!

I will be there in spirit,wish I could be there in person its one of my fave shows:D

Izzie

9. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Well done :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice