UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Other morning Tilly was sick, I presumed it was because she had eaten her breakfast too fast and then ran around too much as most of it was undigested pieces of wet food. However, since then the last two mornings I have woken up to discover that she has been sick in the night. Both were only very small patches but different from the one in the morning, they were slightly more yellowy in colour with no bits of solid food remaining (she has her dinner at around 6pm so it can’t be that not going down properly as it must have been in the early hours of the morning that she did it). I am a bit worried as it’s been two days in a row now – we haven’t changed her food or given her anything different lately – nothing new has been introduced into the house and as far as I can tell she hasn’t got into any food/liquid of ours…. I know the symptoms are vague but does anyone have any advice? She’s only just been to the vets with her earmites so don’t really want another trip (unless of course it persists or lots of you advise it – her health is my number 1 priority). Anyone experienced any ‘mystery’ sick episodes before??

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yep, Wilson had the same - just a small puddle of what looked like stomach acid. I thought perhaps it had something to do with going so long overnight without food, so I tried giving him a bedtime snack. Not had any incidents since then, so it worked for him at least :) Might be worth a try!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.