UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH is seeing his son tonight which means he'll be home later than normal. I am supposed to be going to the gym and, due his greatness and his lateness, doing a longer stint than I would on other working nights.

But I am SHATTERED!!!! I feel that if I put my head on the desk right now I would go to sleep. :(

So instead, I am saying V to the gym and I am going to go home, sort out the cats, have my dinner and then curl up on the sofa with my book - tv OFF so it will be all nice and peaceful. Well.......... for an hour or so anyway until OH comes home and switches it on again!! :rolleyes:

And I plan to enjoy EVERY DAMN SECOND of it!!! :D :D :D :D

Just thought I'd share that with y'all!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
That sounds wonderful MB!

I have had a **** day :( bosses are in fowl moods, My friend who I work with has been a complete cow, my OH is being a moody so and so and quite frankly I feel like telling the whole world to do one! pmsl :rolleyes: - I think I will probably do the same - go home and hibernate with my book!:D:pxxxx

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go for it!!

nothing beats a chilling out time especially when there's a good book involved. Oh and chocolate too :D
You've just reminded me that I have got a full, unopened bar of Dairy Milk.... :001_tt1:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fancy swapping places? My OH is being a real A hole today :cursing:
Sorry but this is the first chance of peace and quiet I've had for ages. And, due to OH's shift being b*ggered about, it's the last one I'm going to have for ages again............... :mad:

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
We have had a weird old day today..just polished off a bottle of white and now waiting for my american mud pie ..yum!
Sod the gym! :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.