Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Been to derek acorah show.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pampered pets, Jul 4, 2009.

1. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Seems a bit odd that Tony after wotking with Derek for years would suddenly come to the conclusion that he is a fake after he is dropped from The Three Mediums. If he was Psychic, wouldn't he have seen it coming?

#21 SeaThreePeeO, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Did you see the one where he was screaming at Yvette and calling her a "Wench" LOL!! I was crying with laughter at that, I think he lobbed a table at her as well :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

3. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

Yes i like david wells, he is like a teddy bear lol.
    so have colin and tony fell out to????

I have met colina nd tony on tour as well but not had a reading like i have with derek.

4. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

I'm not sure and Tony appears with Colin and TJ Higgs in Psychic Detectives.

Did anyone ever watch Derek's own shows Ghost Towns and Paranormal Egypt? Cringe fests both of them

5. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

That Ghost Towns thing is terrible, I don't think I even got through one whole show :(

We don't even watch Most Haunted any more, I think most of it is a setup. My friend's auntie owns a house they visited once, and she said they brought a load of props in.... like a table with a broken leg :wink5: it was when they were doing a live show from Pendle Hill, I have a lovely view of it out of the window :)

I also saw Richard Felix when they were filming that, I crossed him on the stairs in a hotel that my aunt had her wedding reception in LOL he looked very orange :eek:

6. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

PMSL Well it was sommat like that yes lmao i was in stiches that night hehe, he is a real showman pmsl, whether he pyschic or not i love him cos he makes me laugh:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

7. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

hahah if he's not psychic then he's one hell of a bitch.... I suppose it's one way of telling people what you really think of them, blame it on the spirits LOL

8. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

pmsl i loved that one show i can still laugh out loud now if i think about it hehe, honestly tho i think the possessions bit is probably what did derek in on most haunted, but its not been the same for me anymore!

I may try a possession on me mam lmao :eek:ut: :001_tt2: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice