Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

been offferd 2 mAle mice

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by lizzecarl, May 4, 2010.

1. lizzecarl

lizzecarl PetForums Newbie

been offerd 2 male mice out of a few colours there colours are black , black an white an a lovely sliver but a silver ive not seen before ,i love male mice i know a lot of people dont like males but there great i think

2. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

Just be careful that they don't fight... You may have the separate them later on, if they do.

3. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Yes I totally agree with you...males are great...all my males have been friendlier thank my girls!!

But kaisa is right in that boys can fight! I had 3 but then one became too dominant so I had to separate him...then other two fought but not very seriously so they stayed together. I also bought two males who were relatively old but had stayed together all their lives...but they started fighting PROPERLY...one nearly castrated the other...so I had to separate.

They say if there is bleeding then thats when to separate! But don't worry...cos you'll hear it first!! xx

4. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

I have two lots of males... bill and Ben and Peter and Paul.. I have them in two seperate tanks as I got them in pairs... They seem to be happy in the pairs although Bill does Bonk Ben alot.. I have lots of rope toys taht are for birds and things they can amuse themselves. They are very amusing to watch.....
    The only thing I can comment on is they stink real bad.. I have now put them in tanks which is easier to clean and isn't as smelly.. But be warned the males are very smelly.. haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice