UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team Ginger!
10,710 Posts
If your dogs are anything like mine the bunny scenario will go like this

I hand whole bunny to dog- head/fur and all
Dog trots off up garden
Dog comes back 2 mins later and spits said rabbit at me whilst making "is got nasty furs on it" faces
I skin said rabbit, give it back to the dog
Dog trots off up garden - om nom nom nom
;)

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Myxi rabbits are fine for them to eat. Although, Louie didn't want to fetch me the very badly myxi'd rabbit that I had him kill. I think it confused him that it didn't move fast. Or worried him because he'd killed it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Dog trots off up garden
Dog comes back 2 mins later and spits said rabbit at me whilst making "is got nasty furs on it" faces
;)
I am glad it isn't just mine that are funny about rabbits. I have one who , like yours , needs hers "peeled ", doesn't like that nasty fur. I have one the isn't too keen on the head. My third doesn't give a toss as long as it's food :confused:. I have contacted this chap ,just hope some come my way now :D

·
Registered
8,415 Posts

Dog trots off up garden
;)
That doesn't happen in this house :rolleyes: they don't waste anything

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.