Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bee sing...muzzle needed

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by gizzmo341, Mar 25, 2011.

1. gizzmo341

gizzmo341 PetForums Junior

my dog in alergic to bee's and now has decided to start eat eating them!have decided that a muzzle is my choice of prenvention after 6 vet bills of £60+ a go but as i still want her to pant and drink so i want a cage muzzle but she is a wierd size, mesh/soft muzzles she is a small/ex-small but basketerville she needs a 6 but the snout circumference is too big and she needs the head strap between the eye's otherwise she pulls it off

can anyone help me find one?

2. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Can't help much i'm afraid but found this site where they make them to size, may be helpful and probably cheaper than all those vet bills. ;) They look a bit restricting but maybe they can make exactly what you want, worth an e mail I think.

Custom Made Leather Dog Muzzle

#2 Malmum, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  3. gizzmo341

gizzmo341 PetForums Junior

they won't post to the uk.

but thanks for the help i have comtacted some comapnies and am waiting for a reply about the muzzle, i know it is a "quick fix" but it will give me the time to work on the chase insticint she has do bee's and wasp's

#3 gizzmo341, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice