UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What time do you go to bed? as when I look on here there seems alot of folk on late at night :blink:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
On 'school nights' I'm outta here by 9.45pm latest to feed cats etc so that I can be in bed for 10.20-10.30pm.

Read for a bit and then lights out at 11.20m.

Back up at 6.15am to feed cats and go to work. :(

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Usually between 9 and 10, then up at 6.... I need my sleep :001_tongue:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
On work nights I normally go at about half 9, 10ish, but somtimes can be 11, and sometimes as early as half 8, 9ish, depending on how tierd I am.

I up at 7 for work, or if im on a late shift I getr up at 7, feed Molly and wave bf off to work then back into bed at about half 7 till about 10ish, so some nights I get near to 12 hours :thumbup:

On weekends, its any time from 10 till about 1ish, unless im on a night out, then can sometimes be five :lol: and then ill probs spend all the next day in bed

·
Banned
3,379 Posts
Usually about 2am but suffer with insomnia so often go on my phone internet to keep me amused until sleep finally happens.....sometimes not til 5 or so....then I have to get up at 7 for the school run!

·
Premium Member
33,941 Posts
Anytime between midnight and 1 am, I never sleep very well.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
As early as I think I can get away with!!! I'd go now if I didn't think OH would huff at me :blush:

Usually about 2am but suffer with insomnia so often go on my phone internet to keep me amused until sleep finally happens.....sometimes not til 5 or so....then I have to get up at 7 for the school run!
I feel for you, if I miss one nights sleep I really struggle to function - it must be so horrid not to be able to drift off, only 2 hours a night....what a nightmare :nonod:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.