Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bed time

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by astro2011, Jan 12, 2012.

1. astro2011

astro2011 PetForums VIP

When is your dogs bed time? Astro normally goes about 11ish with several naps during the day.

[​IMG]

2. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

my dad is a stickler for routine, so the dogs get out for a last pee at about 10.30pm and then put to bed.

once i move out and take my two with me, i forsee this routine going oot the window!!!

3. sianrees1979

sianrees1979 PetForums VIP

lex takes himsele up to bed around 9.30ish dai & dinky go when i go usually 10-10.30

4. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Kenzie's usually out for the count around 8.30pm. I tend to go to bed around 10.30 and she's definitely ready for bed then. In fact I'm sure sometimes she tries to hurry me up! :eek:

5. Longton Flyball

Longton Flyball PetForums Senior

Duke always goes to bed at night once I've gone work so approx 9:00pm but when I'm in he likes us to go to bed about 10pm otherwise he mithers but then I'm allowed to read until 11pm and then he will start pushing my book away and sticking his had in the way and then I'm allowed the t.v on until midnight and then he starts huffing and puffing until it goes off.

Clover just doesn't ever want to go bed and just goes wild until she crashes and by looking at the house some mornings I think when I go work she just has wild parties :hand:

6. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Bobby takes himself to bed about 9 :)

7. laineyvee13

laineyvee13 PetForums Member

Rascal normally has a snooze from about 8 pm whilst we watch a bit of tv. When I come down from having a "bathroom hour" he will roll over for a tummy tickle :D then settle down either in his crate (or on the sofa :nono:) until he finds his way to the bedroom at about 6.00 am :tongue_smilie:

8. Superash

Superash PetForums VIP

. Mine both come up when i go up their beds are in my room:D

9. choclabwoody

choclabwoody PetForums Member

Hi
    Woody normally goes after 11pm, once he has been out to the toilet and he makes sure he annoys me enough so that I take him. At the moment he won't go to bed on his own to bed so I end up going to bed as well and solve some puzzles in the daily paper.

Colin

10. Barkie

Barkie PetForums Senior

Muffin crashes at 11pm usually.

I'm so jealous if your dog settles down at 8pm it's just when I'm ready to chill out for the evening, but not the Mufflemeister she is in full swing from 6pm.

11. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Im not sure TBH. They are pretty much asleep most of the time!!LOL:rolleyes:
    As soon as I sit on the sofa in the evening they come and sit on my lap and go to sleep, then when I get up and go to bed they climb under the covers and go to sleep!

12. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

All day is bedtime for Kilo unless he is out for a walk or eating :rolleyes:. He is moved from the sofa to his bed whenever I go...anywhere between 2130 and 2330 ish.

He has got in about 11 hours' sleep since 0615 today and often manages more.

13. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Woody will be going to bed as soon as I can get the "wood" out of his mouth, little B is still up the garden with it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

14. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Errrr OK bring it in then, now its bedtime:D

[​IMG]

15. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

This lot never crash before twelve and often have their last walks around 11pm and will not rouse til 10am the next day no matter who's up and getting ready for work. I feel guilty taking them out in the morning and waking them. In the summer I start their walks around 7 or 8am and still have to wake them.

They love their kip, especially the Mals and as i'm typing this Kali is snoring for England, lol! :D

Astro is such a little dream boat - how do you keep your hands off him? :)

16. astro2011

astro2011 PetForums VIP

Haha :)

He's cute when he is asleep, but as the days go by he pushes my buttons more and more (especially since he can now climb onto the couch). Lucky I don't mind :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice