Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

becoming a stockist

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lynn86, Mar 30, 2011.

1. lynn86

lynn86 PetForums Junior

:)hey guy not been on for a while .. im thinking of becoming a csj stockist and was wondering if there was anyone near by finding it hard to get this gret food that i could help if i was to become one ..... they do all types of food and treats ect

2. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Lol i love CSJ!!! If i lived in Edinburgh i would definatly buy from you :D but as it is i live in Fife an have a stockist just a few miles down the road....lovely guy always happy to help and order in things he doesn't have for me :eek: the treats are awesome i've used poppets, dem bones and trainers all for various things and to good effect :D plus i get my food cheaper through my stockist than online!

3. lynn86

lynn86 PetForums Junior

how much is it from ur stockist ?

yer its a great food jack loves it and has put on loads of weight :D

4. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

I get my food for £11 a bag :D it's almost £12 online not much of a saving but at least i can decide when i want to get it! Tummels only eating 300g a day(he weighs around 47Kg) and his condition is fab!! his coat os gorgeous, he's not skinny but not fat, his poo is so healthy and his teeth are great :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice