Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Beautiful hamsters :x

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Cherpi, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Cherpi

Cherpi PetForums Senior

Right, I know most of you hate pets at home and as do I but yesterday I saw the most gorgeous hamsters (syrians) in there EVER! There was a black white and grey one, which was just so lovely, it sat at the window and begged me to take it home (haha) and there was a ginger one (so unbelievably cute) with a grey part on his head, I wanted to buy one but 1. it's pets at home 2. my mum would kill me 3. I would have needed to buy all of the stuff for them and I can't afford 4. I would have had to buy a new cage, I couldn't leave one and take one 5. I was on bike

But if all them weren't there I would have bought them, I got a video of them, when I get home... god they're so cute I swear.

2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

lol i saw the most unusual and beautiful rabbit ive ever seen:eek which was also in a p@h store yesterday...this was in the adoption section tho, and had i not got 'bunny killing' huskies:eek: i would have taken her home in a heartbeat....she had cream and caramel coloured bands all across her body:001_wub: i soooooo wanted her:eek:

3. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

So many lovely and very pretty small animals needing homes, rescues are full of them :(

Many bought form pet stores ...

4. noushka05

so true:(, ive adopted some gorgeous 2nd hand unwanted rodents...and 1 whos not exactly cute nor friendly but i have a real soft spot for the little monkey:p

5. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

I had one rescue bunny, picked her up from someone, convinced she was dying, but she survived :)

What a minx she was, real character and ruled the house, in fact nearly destroyed it :rolleyes: But loved her :p

6. noushka05

haha aw she sounds like my sort of critter.......Naughty:devil: lol

7. Cherpi

Cherpi PetForums Senior

I don't buy animals from pet stores any more (although so very very tempted) but they're so pretty D:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice