Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

beautiful bengal kittens

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by frizzy67, Jan 26, 2012.

1. frizzy67

frizzy67 PetForums Member

Xenas first litter is here :D:D:D
    6 beautiful furbabies. mum and kittens doing fine:)
    :001_tt1::001_tt1: I am in love can I keep them all please

Attached Files:

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

How exciting!! Congratulations to gorgeous mum :001_tt1: She looks very protective of them there :)

3. dagny0823

dagny0823 PetForums VIP

Gorgeous!!!! :001_tt1: :001_tt1:

4. Alaskacat

Alaskacat PetForums Senior

Ooh, I had Siamese babes born this am, congratulations on yours, they are scrummy and yes you can keep them all.

:)

5. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

pics please..

6. lymorelynn

Staff Member

And where are you hiding them? Congratulations to you too :thumbsup:
    I always want to keep them all until there's a herd of tiny elephants stampeding through my house every day :D

7. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

Congratulations, beautiful babies, all these kitten pics are making me broody lol...:D

8. Alaskacat

In the bedroom wardrobe, not my choice of decor. Technology, like numbers, is not my friend, so not sure if photos will come across OK. (that's a technical term).

frizzy67 are all yours spotty's? Do you know what girls and boys you have yet? Mine is first time Mum too, what clever girls :smile5::smile5::smile5:

Attached Files:

9. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

congratulations, well done to you and mummy cat.:D

10. tellingtails

tellingtails PetForums VIP

Really pleased for you, Xena was one of our Gccf Active Registered Queens from a Pairing of Volvic and Juke, Frizzy used Langley one of my other Studs. She has had Six beautiful Spotty babies, all great sizes and type, all strong and healthy.

I will be sexing them tomorrow with Frizzy once Mum has settled and bonded with her babies, she is doing brilliant for it being her first litter and frizzy is'nt doing bad either :)

I popped round for the birth as soon as she went into labour to offer a mentoring hand, frizzy was so well prepared had everything you could need for a birth and all to hand, well done frizzy :)

Congrats, cant wait to see them getting bigger.

Langley is a dad again, litter number two for him both litters of Six so really pleased :)

11. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Both beautiful litters!!!!:D:D:D:D:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

12. rose

rose PetForums VIP

Congrats to both very clever beautiful new mums!:D:D:D:D

13. tellingtails

Alaskacat, Your Kittens are Fab too, I love Siamese :)

14. lymorelynn

Staff Member

What a lovely proud mummy she looks :thumbup:
    Ah - the penny drops - I kept thinking I knew the name :eek: Congratulations TT - and :eek: I remember Frizzy getting Zena as a kitten from you :eek: - and a Siamese baby too, is that right?

15. tellingtails

Yes that is right, the Siamese was a present for her son, and was just a Pet and she had her neutered straight away :) she is called Lamia, but gets Mia for short.

She bought a Gccf Active Registered breed quality Queen off me(a few months later), as she was very interested in breeding, over the last year she has, learned loads about the breed, and she has researched and asked loads of questions, she was unbelievably well prepared for the birth, she followed everthing we suggested from buliding her a birthing Pen, to having a birthing kit.

She called me first thing this morning, and I went straight round to offer a bit of additional support, not that she needed much :)

I will be on hand for her whilst she is raising them for any advice she needs or any problems she may encounter, but to be totally honest, I do not thing she will need much help, she is pretty clued up and has everything in place to raise them correctly :)

I am so pleased though with Langley who is my newest stud, he is 13 Months and this is his second litter of 6 and he has a third Queen pregnant for another breeder, so he is well and truely proven, could not be happier :)

#15 tellingtails, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  16. frizzy67

frizzy67 PetForums Member

Thank you all for your response. I am so proud of her and a great big thanx to TT and Langley. TT might say I was well prepared but I was a bag of nerves really and Lamia was pacing up and down like a prospective father lol she wasn't impressed to think xena was in distress. both are having a well deserved sleep and kittens are having a good feed and cuddle off mum more pics to follow.
    Alaskacat your Siamese are beautiful too. they are my favourite breed sooooooo loving

17. oggers86

oggers86 PetForums VIP

She is gorgeous!!! I cant wait to see the kittens when they grow up a bit. I have a massive soft spot for Bengals and hope to own one someday. Mind you I also have a soft spot for Siameses, Tonkinese, Burmese, Orientals, Birmans, Ragdolls, Egyptian Maus and Russian Blues along with all those cutie pie moggies. If you ever hear about a cat hoarder in the Midlands it will probably be me :laugh:

Keep us updated on their progress :D

18. Alaskacat

It's so lovely to hear of such a hands on mentor, that is just what first time breeders need. It just shows that someone can enter breeding the right way and have a happy event, even with a difficult breed like the Bengal. The cost of a GCCF active Bengal queen is a substantial amount, but you can't put a price on the support that TT has given Frizzy.

TT - I wish you were nearer, Langley could be a really good stud for the future. (for the Bengal not the Siamese of course)

Frizzy - I can't wait to see those babies grow, we've got a bumpy journey ahead, but I can't wait!!

:)

19. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

gorgeous how many did she have.x

20. Smamfar

Smamfar PetForums Junior

Congratulations, they are adorable.

Congratulations to Alskacat too, beautiful kittens.

Can't wait to see the kittens as they grow, I'm sure they will all be stunners. Bengal's and Siamese are so beautiful :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice