Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Beardie help

Discussion in 'Lizards' started by Gryff, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Gryff

Gryff PetForums Newbie

My bearded dragon hasn’t really eaten since Christmas. He seems interested in his food but isn’t going for it, he’s still drinking but not eating. Anyone got any advice on what to do with him ? He won’t eat crickets because the people who had him before me were vegan and didn’t give him any live food

2. PetzUK

PetzUK PetForums Newbie

Hi! What food are you offering him? My beardie loves these www. livefoodsdirect. co. uk/aviary/locusts/locusts-extra-largeand also Waxworms (full of fat so good for them). My beardie is lazy so will not run around after the food, try hand feeding the locusts or use tweezers.

Is he moving around a lot or not? might be in a state of Brumation.

3. Gryff

Gryff PetForums Newbie

We’re trying him on mealworms, we’ve tried waxworms before but he seemed to go off them. He’s also not been eating his greens we’ve given him kale but he isn’t interested. He doesn’t really move around but he’s also the same during the summer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice