Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bearded Dragon Help?!

Discussion in 'Lizards' started by Josh2911, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Josh2911

Josh2911 PetForums Newbie

Hello,
    I have a male bearded dragon named Spike and he is about 2 or 3 years old. Ive had him for almost his whole life and has been growing excellent! The reason why I'm posting this is because he has been freaking out, trying to run or dig out of his tank. His beard is almost completely black and not eating! When he eats, it's only meal worms! So if someone can answer me, it would be very helpful!
    Thanks

2. mushymouth

mushymouth PetForums Senior

you might get a better response from reptile forums uk

3. exotickeepers

exotickeepers PetForums Newbie

hi mate i am happy to help you out with this i am going to send you a inbox on here what i hope will help you out and if you need anymore help i can help you step by step.

4. beardie lover 25

beardie lover 25 PetForums Newbie

It's breeding season during this time they don't eat as much they're beard turns black and they try to run cuz in nature they'd wander and find a mate mind is in the same stage right now he's 2 try to get him to eat vegies but don't force him we got mine a cage mate to help and its got a lot better

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice