Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bear update with pics!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AlexArt, Feb 8, 2012.

1. AlexArt

AlexArt PetForums Senior

Well my ovcharka pup Bear is getting huuuuuge! - he's the same size as our ridgebacks now and hes nearly 7 months old so plenty of growing left to do! He's turning into a pretty good guard dog so far and is spending more time out with the other dogs now, he nicks all thier bones and stashes them everywhere!!:rolleyes: His knickname is Flump as he just flops wherever he happens to be standing and falls asleep in a big fluffy lump - usually in a doorway. He sits all night on our landing watching over the yard and woofs or growls if he sees something, he's done that since he was 12 weeks old which just shows how much guarding is in thier instincts, he's got a pretty impressive bark too!!!:D
    Anyway this was him yesterday:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Talk about sneaky, I was out doing the horses and he climed over the garden wall and plonked himself on the setee - it's a tough life!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

He looks lovely; and obviously fits right in with the ridgies if his love of the sofa is anything to go by!!

3. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:001_tt1: :001_tt1: :001_tt1: he's lovely :D your cat does'nt look to impressed though :lol:

4. DoggieBag

DoggieBag PetForums VIP

He looks stunning. Really interested in that breed, but one for the future not right now.

5. Kiwi

Kiwi PetForums VIP

He's gogeous and your cat looks just like mine :w00t: But he doesn't look very happy with you :nono:. Suggest you send him to flump with me :p ?

6. AlexArt

AlexArt PetForums Senior

Mew the cat doesn't like dogs at all and Bear I think had nicked his spot in the sunshine - Bear uses his titanic fluffy bum as a shiled so reverses into the cats so they can't scratch him!! - all of my dogs give Mew a wide berth as they are rather scared of him!!:p :D

7. astro2011

astro2011 PetForums VIP

This is a breed I would love!!! They just look AMAZING :001_wub:

8. vickieb

vickieb PetForums VIP

I wish my dig was scared of the cat, it's the other way round here :(
    My cat also looks like yours :) love tabbys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice