Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Beaphar Calming collar day 3

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Dally Banjo, May 3, 2011.

1. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Well no change except they all seem to be attracted to Louie & sit purring near him which is'nt realy helping :rolleyes: either that or they are takeing the whiskers out of him :lol:

Apparently there was a major kick off this morning between him & Tango :rolleyes: but OH said Tango bashed him back & Louie ran off :blink: so just maybe .....................................

2. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

hahahaha tha made me laugh so much! The image of grumpy louie and all the other kitties sitting round purring near him! :lol:

3. Dally Banjo

You should of heard him growling :eek: & the look on his face :rolleyes: I think this :incazzato: just about sumed it up :lol:

4. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

Poor Louie surrounded by happy contented cats whilst under his little rain cloud maybe you should should change his name to Eeyore and Tango to Tigger :D

5. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

I think you should re-name him victor (meldrew)

Dally Banjo likes this.
  6. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Typical Louie Shares the Love :001_wub: and keeps none back for himself :sneaky2: :rolleyes:Good to read that Tango has bashed back :D

7. Dally Banjo

I should have got a pic :rolleyes: all the happy campers sat round the steaming kettle :lol:

8. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Awwwww, bless their little furry paws.

I still reckon that Louie will start backing off from Tango now that 'Mr T' is starting to assert himself. When he was younger, Louie was probably getting a bit of a kick from being the big cat in the room. Tango is now showing him that two can play that game..... :D

Show this to Tango so that he gets an idea of what he has to do......

[​IMG]

Let us know if it does the trick!!!! :D :D :D

9. Dally Banjo

:lol: Louie is being very, very nice today :eek: I think its more to do with fact we have run out of his food though :eek: he'l have to slum it out the back with the rest :lol: that will put him in a realy good mood :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice