UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
i have a shredder but it is right up out the way on my side, i turn it on when i need to use it and turn it straight off after iv'e used it due to the fact animals vertually check out and lick everything ( well mine do ).
common sence is all that person needed to use.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I work for Fellowes, one of the world's largest manufacturers of the personal shredder.

Last year, Fellowes launched an entire line of shredders with a patented, "Safe Sense" Technology that shuts the shredder off if hands (or paws) get too close to the shredder opening.

These shredders are available in a wide range of sizes and price points - so there will definitely be a shredder that will meet your shredding needs.

For more information on Fellowes shredders and Safe Sense Technology, visit our website at Default

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
so horrible, very sad cant imagine such a horrible thing happening to one of my pets.

Thank goodnes I dont have to worry about that havent got a shredder

G

·
Fellowes launched an entire line of shredders with a patented, "Safe Sense" Technology that shuts the shredder off if hands (or paws) get too close to the shredder opening.

What about tounges? Does it shut of if licked?

·
Premium Member
34,188 Posts
poor dog.

We never leave ours plugged in and when we use it, it's on a table well away from Dillon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.