Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Battersea

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by new westie owner, Jan 24, 2012.

1. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

I really need to stop looking at these sites :( Battersea Dogs & Cats Home

Buster and Tyler came into Battersea together and are such good buddies, they are looking for a forever home together.

Would you like to rehome Buster & Tyler?
    Please contact our Old Windsor centre on 01784 494443 or email bow.rehomers@battersea.org​.uk What a handsome pair hope they get homed soon :(

Attached Files:

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

I went there once, heartbreaking :(

3. new westie owner

Ive been to a few here over the years homed a few :D voluntered when i was younger heartbreaking places :(

4. new westie owner

5 year old Mongrel Buster is a fun and loving boy, he has a playful nature and enjoys being out and about exploring. He enjoys playing with toys and really enjoys games that involve interaction, such as fetch. He loves treats and can be a bit greedy! He has some good basic training in place and currently knows SIT and PAW and has the potential to learn more. He is sociable with other dogs when out and about and is happy to greet them, he then prefers to do his own thing.

7 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback Tyler is a gentle and affectionate dog with a playful side to his nature. He enjoys playing with toys and he has some good manners in place. He enjoys games such as fetch and he will LEAVE a toy when asked. He loves his food and has some good basic training in place. He currently knows SIT and PAW. Tyler is sociable with other dogs when out and about and is happy to say hello.

These two gorgeous boys are looking for experienced owners who understand the needs of large breed dogs.

They would prefer to be the only dogs in their new home. They could possibly live with children aged 10 and over.

Would you like to rehome Buster & Tyler?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice