UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since moving to Bristol and discovering ''Lush'' (soap shop) i can't have a bath without a bath bomb or bubble bar!!! So... I have decided to do some myself =]

I ordered the stuff beggining of last week, and after paying £9 for P&P!!! I would have expected them to be here by now!!! argh! haha...

Anyway... anyone make their own soap or bath bombs here?

If you havent discovered 'Lush' yet... I suggest you Google them tbh :thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
I love lush and now so do my kids :)

last time I went in I told them they could all choose something each. My to sons chose some chocolate soap and a blue bath bomb each and my daughter chose half the shop!! (and she is only just 6) :eek:

Thank goodness my oh was there to pay :D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
i love luh, their honey i washed the kids soap is amazing. anyone tried the shower jelly, i nearly wet myself the firs time i tried to use that. lol

to answer the original question tho. no i havnt made my own but i would love to!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love lush and now so do my kids :)

last time I went in I told them they could all choose something each. My to sons chose some chocolate soap and a blue bath bomb each and my daughter chose half the shop!! (and she is only just 6) :eek:

Thank goodness my oh was there to pay :D
HAHA :D Thats usually the story with me! If you go online, theres one called 'Playdoze' I think its called, it turns the water glow in the dark apparently... great for kids. B'day or Christmas prezzies sorted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i love luh, their honey i washed the kids soap is amazing. anyone tried the shower jelly, i nearly wet myself the firs time i tried to use that. lol

to answer the original question tho. no i havnt made my own but i would love to!!!!!
LOL i went there just after christmas and they had the 'limited edition' christmas bags left... It was packed with stuff!!! And because my OH is cheeky and started to try everything, having a laugh with the workers, we had more free stuff :D I gave all the jelly to my sister though... my shower doesnt work :(

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
LOL i went there just after christmas and they had the 'limited edition' christmas bags left... It was packed with stuff!!! And because my OH is cheeky and started to try everything, having a laugh with the workers, we had more free stuff :D I gave all the jelly to my sister though... my shower doesnt work :(
thats too bad, i never knew a shower could make me laugh so much, its really slippy an hard to keep hold of.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
I've only ever used a Lush bathbomb once, the honey one.

I went to London and bought one especially for the occasion. I put the whole bathbomb in the bath (shouldn't have lol) when I got out of the bath, I was yellow, the flannel I had used was yellow and the bath was yellow :yikes:

I smelled good though :D

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
I love lush! Unfortunately it's a bit of a luxury I can't afford right now :-( I remember i put a whole christmas pudding bath bomb in the bath once and it made it the colour of mud!!

My favourite is the one with the little starts in side that float around the bath when it's all fizzed away.

G

·
I have tried making my own! I have also tried many others from craft fares etc!!
BUT - in my opinion you Cannot beat lush!!! They are the rolls royce of baff bombs imo:D:D
lol
DT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.