UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a fruitless house search for for Ginger Tom this afternoon, even tho' I knew he was in somewhere, I'd given up and was happy to wait till he decided to appear. I was in the spare bedroom when I heard a rustling sound coming from a old clothes basket, and there he was :D (the last cat to use it was the still *missing in action* Bosley :cryin:)

Anyhow, here's GT, he must be comfy as he's still there now, some 3 hours later :D

Ian

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is comfy, and more importantly for him he's safe from #1 cat, Bola, who has taken to chasing him all round the house every so often. Ginger dislikes it so much he tends to keep well away from Bola if he can. I can't be too cross with Bola or feel that sorry for Ginger as he does exactly the same thing with Dexter from next door when he calls here.

The truth is, he might be out of sight, but Bola will be able to hear Gingers extra loud purring, so it's only a matter of time before his new hiding place is found.

Ian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.