UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, first of all had to check I had put the link in correctly!!!

I just wanted to say, Molly and I have been on a few walks with Basil and his owner lately around the park, and Basil really seems to like Molly.

He wags his tail when he sees her, and, although he still has to wear a muzzle, and is constantly disturbed at the approaching of other dogs, he seems to have found a friend in Molly.

And she is so gentle with im. Thanks to all who gave me advic on little Basil...I think he has found his walking companion in Molly...we make sure we see him at least a few times a week. xx :)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I'm pleased Basil and Molly have made friends, it must be lovely for his owner to have a walking buddy as well:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
That's so lovely to read! I'm sure Basil appreciates having a canine companion that doesn't hassle him and is happy to be with him. :thumbsup: Well done you.

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for replying and reading the other thread.

Yes, I think it's nice for the owner and little Basil. I wish there were more people like this elderly man in the world, who take in a very traumatised dog, and spend 24/7 trying to help in have a better life.

Only just logged on today, so thank you again. xx :)

·
Registered
12,684 Posts
Sorry, first of all had to check I had put the link in correctly!!!

I just wanted to say, Molly and I have been on a few walks with Basil and his owner lately around the park, and Basil really seems to like Molly.

He wags his tail when he sees her, and, although he still has to wear a muzzle, and is constantly disturbed at the approaching of other dogs, he seems to have found a friend in Molly.

And she is so gentle with im. Thanks to all who gave me advic on little Basil...I think he has found his walking companion in Molly...we make sure we see him at least a few times a week. xx :)
Bless her, he's found a good friend in molly, dont you think that our dogs can be very much like their owners you are obviously caring and friendly to do what you have done, i believe our dogs do adopt a similar attitude to us.
I an quite an easy going person dont fret too easily and our dogs well the elder one now and his late brother have brought a lot of dogs round to their way of thinking:D dogs that owners havint been able to trust with others and i have said to give them a chance with ours as ours wouldnt fight back and we have stayed close and dogs have come from not being able to be taken off leads to walking around off lead playing with them, it so nice when that happens. Molly reminds me of them two so much "trusting"

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bless her, he's found a good friend in molly, dont you think that our dogs can be very much like their owners you are obviously caring and friendly to do what you have done, i believe our dogs do adopt a similar attitude to us.
I an quite an easy going person dont fret too easily and our dogs well the elder one now and his late brother have brought a lot of dogs round to their way of thinking:D dogs that owners havint been able to trust with others and i have said to give them a chance with ours as ours wouldnt fight back and we have stayed close and dogs have come from not being able to be taken off leads to walking around off lead playing with them, it so nice when that happens. Molly reminds me of them two so much "trusting"
Thank you for that lovely post. xx :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.