Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Barbeque, cider and David Bowie!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AmberNero, Apr 16, 2011.

1. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

Ahhhhhh my friends, now is the time for barbeques, good friends, mild alcohol and amazing music!

Been having a magical afternoon with my good friend J, her OH, and me and my OH, we've been barbequing lovely food, making silly jokes, drinking beautiful summer fruits cider and listening to the amazing human known as David Bowie singing!

This is the happiest I've been this year, apart form getting Nero back safe from the vets :thumbup:

HAPPY DAYS, PEOPLE, HAPPY DAYS! :D :D :D

What have you lovely lot been up to?

*dance dance, joy joy!*

p.s. Golden Years is the best song ever right now!

2. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Glad you had a brilliant day - sounds lovely!! :thumbup:

I hads a fantastic day out with another PF member helping me out with Roxy. We had a lovely walk, Roxy met some horses & cows & was BRILLIANT - I am so happy that she was so good, she made such good progress :D

I LOVE David Bowie, am trying to decide on my fave song nowm there are too many.... I was listening to Sound & Vision earlier thinking what a good song it was so am going for that one!

3. ClaireLouise

glad u had a nice day

we had a BBQ with family last weekend and its great to sit and laugh with people...

Thank god summer appears to be here, we have had a long and crappy winter and are ready for some time out side

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice