Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Banks Open At All This Weekend???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jon bda, Apr 28, 2011.

1. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Does anyone know if its possible the banks may be open a few hours this weekend at all???. I know its unlikely but i was hoping for maybe half day tomorrow or something...
    :(

2. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Bugger...reported to the mods to be moved...

3. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Think it would depend on the bank but doubt it,
    Banked a cheque today and its not going to be clear till next Friday as they wont touch it till Tuesday now :(

4. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

my bank is open on Sat morning, I have an appointment :)

I am with lloyds tsb if that helps.

5. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

If they are normally open on a saturday thaey should still be open.
    The phones will be open 24/7 if it's something that can be dealt with over the phone.
    If it's a cheque then if you pay it in on Saturday it won't be sent through for clearing until Teusday, so will take a couple of extra days for you to get your money.

6. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Bugger :(. After all my hassles recently with cheques at work and the fact of Shelleys new job meaning its hard to get them paid in at all, my boss agreed to set up a regular transfer for my wages. His o/h did this last week...except for whatever reason, its not worked so i have no cash paid in for this week or last week...he's given me a cheque tonight but i'll be lucky if it clears next week the way the bloody Halifax are working these days...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice