Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bank holiday plans

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by smudgiesmummy, Apr 19, 2011.

1. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

whats everyone up2 ... hope those inwork dont have to work all of it

2. ridgeback05

ridgeback05 PetForums Senior

going to write my xmas cards....

3. smudgiesmummy

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Bugger all.

A Bank Holiday means one of two things
    Rain, or
    Traffic Jams

So I'm staying at home, at the most I may go out but only to somewhere that I can walk to. Other than that, I'll take a trip out when everyone else is back at work and the roads are a little clearer. :D

5. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

Unfortunately my wife has to go into hospital for an operation on Thursday morning :sad: so we will be staying indoors all weekend, she needs a responsible adult to be with her at all times (wonder who she can find at short notice) :lol:.
    But if the weathers nice and she feels up to it we may have a walk round the lakes at some point. :cool:

6. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

We aint doing anything friday because everywhere will be busy! But were taking the kids to the zoo on saturday cant wait:eek:

7. ridgeback05

ridgeback05 PetForums Senior

i was of course joking....we have a show on friday the 29th and another on sunday the 1st...tho have to wait and see if i can pluck up the courage to go...sorry just noticed i am on the wrong weekend....lol...so may have time to do my cards after all

#7 ridgeback05, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  8. smudgiesmummy

friday ive got nothing planned , saturday prob meet a mate in town and yes im going to the zoo again on sunday :D :D ... gang of us going this time

9. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

I have nothing planned at the moment but i might take the kids to the beach to make sand castles :D

10. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

We are just painting our decking and garden furniture while the weather is nice and hot. Just tried to jet wash the decking but the new taps in the kitchen wont work with the tap connector so we cant do it. Going to have to buy a self connector and garden tap.

11. smudgiesmummy

well ive read today its given nice weather , so i hope it stays lol

lol im glad u were joking , not a thing to be doing in april :tongue_smilie:

12. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

have friday and saturday off then back to work. am hopefully going shopping with mum on friday (woo!retail therapy) and to a wedding with the boyfriend on saturday - got my outfit all planned but getting a bit nervous about it now. dont really like big social gatherings, especially when lots of people I dont know. plus dont often wear dresses and get my legs out in public :eek:

13. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

Not staying at home at all!!!!

Travelling to Northants though won't using the M1 at all on friday, it's going to be packed so think i'll go via rutland lol

14. flyballcrazy

flyballcrazy PetForums Senior

Nothing on Friday but may do a bit in the garden, then working Sat and Sunday from 4.30pm until 9.30pm and on Monday I'm off to a Flyball competition with the dogs :D

15. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Working friday and monday :(

but off for the weekend :)

doing nothing on the saturday i dont think but sunday me and my boyfriend might take a trip to chester zoo with my lil sister and meet up with his mate thats moved to chester :) thats if we can afford it :(

16. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

We are off to a beautiful cottage in Monsal Dale :)

My Mum in Law has not been so good and we thought we might have to cancel but she has rallied and its all back on so we are taking her and my Dad in law (plus kids and Oz) away for a much needed break (for them) in a breathtaking part of the world.

My job is chief cook and bottle washer and trying to stop Oscar from getting shot by the farmers though so not quite so relaxing as i would like :eek:

17. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Hubby has friday and monday off but needs to work half day saturday and sunday. We gonna do the visiting of family and giving easter eggs, will take dogs for a walk, but apart from that just chilling! :D

18. CAstbury

CAstbury PetForums VIP

Was planning to go camping - just me and 3 dogs - but because of Francis dog still having his buster collar on after ear op - decided to stay at home. He has bruised my legs enough with it in the house so I think my whole body would be battered if he was in just a tent. Also I think he would do a runner!

So staying at home and hopefully enjoying the sunshine :D

19. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

OMG thick moment... I totally forgot its easter! My poor kids woiuld have gone without any eggs :eek:

20. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

haahaa!! Bad mummy!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice