UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had one of those 'must bake!!' moments and Ive been making a mess in the kitchen ever since!!:D
I now have a lovely moist apple cinnamon cake, cheese scones and dog biscuits!
:thumbup:

·
Registered
23,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, taste test carried out!
Scones- lovely as usual.
Dog biscuits- tasty enough to be party nibbles!LOL:D Dogs love them too, they never usually come back for seconds after getting a biccy bt they always do with home made!
Cake- first time I made it and WOW!!! will def be making that again! Flippin' gorgeous!!:drool:

I'll never lose any weight at this rate!!:eek:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Ohhhhhhhh they all sound nom nom nom............... :drool:

I made a fairly decent double layer lemon cake on Saturday with lemon curd in the middle and OODLES of lemon icing on the top.

OH has said I'm b*ggered now if I want a divorce............... :incazzato:

:lol:

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
i want some pictures to drool over, dammit.

·
Registered
454 Posts
you've missed a vitaly important piece of information from this post.. well 2. PICTURES and RECIPIE (for the cake!) sounds nommy

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
You inspired me into doing some baking today.
I have made loads of mince pies to freeze ready for when the mob arrives as Christmas, some cheese and tomato pasty things, I found some cherries in the freezer that had been overlooked so two cherry pies and a lemon cake, I copied Nigel Slaters lemon and thyme cake. Smells good,not tested it yet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.