Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bakewell critique

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by I love springers, Sep 4, 2013.

1. I love springers

I love springers PetForums Senior

Does anyone know if this has been published yet?. I was after the critique for AV gundog post grad bitch.Thanks :)

2. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

I have found some results for Bakewell but not critiques. I can't find out how you get critiques off the Dog World site for AV as you need to put a breed name in the search.
    I have heard that you can email the judge direct - details of email address should be on the KC website or the editor of Dog World and Our Dogs both are supposed to let you know if they have the info. Sorry can't help more than that.

3. Pezant

Pezant PetForums VIP

Just had a quick look at Our Dogs and for AV Gundog PGB there's just names listed for results and no additional critiques. Sorry :( I'll keep checking back, though.

4. I love springers

Thanks. I might just email the judge :)

5. I love springers

Thanks. The judge had me stand her while he done his critique so can't understand why it isn't there...

I have only done a few shows since she had the pups last year so would have been nice to read what the judge thought of my little chunky monkey :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice