Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bailey Boy..

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by MissBexi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

Oh my Bailey boy is the funniest little boy in the world... ((Don't worry I know I'm sad. lol)) He's just lying beside me sound asleep and obviously having a dream he likes, his tail is swishing about and Suki was not impressed... His tail kept hitting her noise and obvious she growled at him ((in a playful kinda way lol)) Of course being asleep Bailey ignored her.. To make things more annoying Bailey started making funny little noises and Suki is sat looking over him tilting her head from side to side... She then tried to sniff his face and well Bailey must of got a tickle and sneezed on her.. Again Suki is not impressed.. She's now rubbing her face on the floor.. Bailey just looked at me in sheer confusing.. He's got no idea why I'm laughing or why Suki's in a huff lol...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice