Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bad day? God its great to have fur family!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Acacia86, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I've had an awful day. I've gone through pain, anger, stress and sadness. Yes poor me lol! But my fur family have made me feel all better. They just seem to know how i feel. They were all so sweet and on best behaviour (maybe i could pretend to be sad each day?? Worth a try? Lol!) beau had a walk in the rain. As an extra from his usual two! (bet he wishes i was sad, angry more often! Lol!) i got home had a very long soak in the bath, closed my eyes for a few minutes to reflect, when i woke up i had all four cats sat around the bath! as soon as i plonked myself on the sofa with my new dogs today magazine and a glass of the good stuff, there they all were! Dog beside me, two cats on each leg, one around my shoulders and the other cuddled up between beau and myself! They must really love their dear old mum. Or was it the fresh fish i bought home for them all............can pets have hidden agenda's? Ulterior motives?:eek:ut:

2. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Aww Thats sweet, I do think that our pets pick up on moods - I know when I get angry in the car Cola (my dog) always gives my ear a lick!

3. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Lol! Bless him! Oh and i love the name cola!! I have since calmed down, a lot, but i obviously have some sort of negative energy around me because they're still here being so much more loving than normal!! Lol! Well beau and one cat, stitch, are very much 'lets stick to the old girl like glue' while the others are loving but on their terms!! Its really is times like there that love from animals is like no other. My gorgeous daughter is loving but kind of gets bored of the whole 'sympathy for mum' thing! Lol! Xx

4. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Yeah she is funny like that, she doesnt like me getting annoyed or upset - she always comes over tail wagging like crazy and trying to lick me!

Somedays I feel really cr*ppy but she always manages to cheer me up when we are out and I feel so lucky to have her.

My cats normally run a mile tbh! lol

5. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

Once I started crying (how sad I knowwww) and Maddie came up to me and burrowed her head under my armpit and in my lap. And just hugged me like that <3

6. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Animal love is just something else! Lol! Some of my family think i'm completely batty but all is say, is let some animal love in your life! Its good for your health! Kittykat your dog is absolutely gorgeous! I have always wanted a rottie, but then i've wanted many breeds ;) although i am a big fan of large and giant breeds. My beautiful springer is rescued and he is my world, my next dog will be big, my daughter is is total adoration of st bernard's! If i told the truth so i am ;):D xx

7. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Aw thanks I dont know where I'd be without her or my kitties! I love St Bernards and I'd love a Newfoundland! they are gentle giants and so huggable! It's amazing how much they change your life :)

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Fur babies are fantastic- nothing better than if you've had a bad day than cuddling up to a furbaby.
    I love taking my dogs for a walk to clear my head then snuggling on the sofa

9. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I hope you aren't driving when he does that sounds like "an accident waiting to happen" to me.

10. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

lol I was waiting for someone to say that and yes I am.

11. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

I was having a bad night the other night as I was crying in pain with toothache. I was curled up on the sofa and our dog Molly jumped onto the sofa and curled up next to me and when my bf tried to touch me to calm me down she went for him:eek: I thought that was rather sweet.

12. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

haha yeah dogs arent stupid, Cola doesnt like men either :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice