UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just found out from my mum and my sister that Mika decided doing his business on the floor was too boring and thought he'd be a bit more adventerous and poo on the sofa and on the coffee table too!

And just when i thought we were getting somewhere with his toilet training! RAH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Oh no i shouldnt laugh but at least hes intentive! what a little bugger i'd be cross aswell zeb did one the other week everywhere in the hall it was poop city little git!!

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa! Dare devil ain't he :p
The worst place Bess has pooped is on our rug in the study, because dad accidentally shut her in and she couldn't get out for a poo bless her :eek:
Why couldn't he be normal and just do it on the floor?! The sofa and coffee table?!

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-giggles
i find that hilarious xD
on the coffee table?! genious!
No my mum and sis were serious he really did do it there. Now if i had pics i could prove it - not that i want pics of puppy poo on the sofa and coffee table on me!

I really hope he doesn't do that again!

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
At least you didn't have to clean it!

Next door's pup poops all over the couch in the conservatory, I have to go out before I laugh. Mean I know but how stupid can you get- 'oh this suite cost x amount of thousands of ££ I hope he doesn't chew it'
Just because theyr goldie never chewed they expect him not to. well the suite is ruined he poos on it at least once a day but hey- I told them he ought to be crated because the whole lot of them were chewers and I'v told them he has SA but no one listens!

xx

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At least you didn't have to clean it!

Next door's pup poops all over the couch in the conservatory, I have to go out before I laugh. Mean I know but how stupid can you get- 'oh this suite cost x amount of thousands of ££ I hope he doesn't chew it'
Just because theyr goldie never chewed they expect him not to. well the suite is ruined he poos on it at least once a day but hey- I told them he ought to be crated because the whole lot of them were chewers and I'v told them he has SA but no one listens!

xx
i know i'm glad i wasn't there i wouldn't have been very happy with him at all! Oh i hope he doesnt do it again. He's never done it there before.....oh god...SA...i'm really dreading my sister going to Australia now because that's when he'll be on his own with no one at home.....oh dear...hope he doesnt develop SA!

·
Registered
23,349 Posts
He's obviously just like my old BC (he had to back up onto verges or poop on hillocks or bushes)!!.
I think its very polite. Saves other dogs from having to bend down to get a sniff!!!:D

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I just found out from my mum and my sister that Mika decided doing his business on the floor was too boring and thought he'd be a bit more adventerous and poo on the sofa and on the coffee table too!

And just when i thought we were getting somewhere with his toilet training! RAH!!!!!!!
:lol: Thats so funny...
Sorry :blushing:

The worst place my oscar used to go to the toilet was in my dad's slippers :smilewinkgrin:

Imagine the look on my dad's face when he err.. "found" the mess... when he put his foot in :lol:

Needless to say, he never left his slippers on the floor again.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts

The worst place my oscar used to go to the toilet was in my dad's slippers :smilewinkgrin:

Imagine the look on my dad's face when he err.. "found" the mess... when he put his foot in :lol:

I should hope he never wore 'em again :D ;)

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
lol no...

He still never leaves his shoes on the floor either.... :smilewinkgrin:

He has a habit of using them as a pillow but he drools sooooo much....... :D

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

reminds me of beethoven lol!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't know what you're worried about; when my Grandad lived with us he had dementia and one night I forgot to set the alarm in his room which alerted me that he was leaving it. In the morning I woke up with a start and saw on the CCTV he wasn't in his room. I raced down the stairs terrified he'd gone out the front door but found him sat in my brand new armchair with his pj's round his ankles. As I started to say, "What are you doing?" I noticed a pyramid shape on the dining chair. As I stepped closer I realised he had done a turd on each dining chair and then gone to sit in the armchair. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. :eek:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Lol, my boyfriend's dad recently got a new staffie pup. The other day she was in her crate in the living room coz she had a bit of an upset tummy, they wanted her where they could keep an eye on her. Next thing they know, she lets out a little fart & a big pool of watery poo shoots out, lands on the wall & rolls down the side of the wall, ending up in a big brown streak down the wall & a huge big puddle of it on the floor!!!:eek: The smell was awful.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.