Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

backward with toilet training.

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by tracey t, Feb 2, 2012.

1. tracey t

tracey t PetForums Newbie

My 6 mth collie x springer has since xmas started weeing and pooping in the same spot in my kitchen, up till this point she has been clean.
    She is out with me and my other dogs most of the day and fed at around 5 pm, She is let out many times through the evening but still has accidents and she has a walk at 10 pm before bedtime but still i have a mess to clean up in the morning , its driving me mad.,! What can be wrong, does anybody have any advice ...thanks.

2. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Do you have a crate to crate her through the night..

I know of many dogs that have gone back in toilet training its frustrating but you will be able to re wire her..:)

3. tracey t

Thanks, i do have a crate but she has not been in it for a while, do you think i should put her in during the night.:confused:

4. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

I would .. And make sure she is doing jobs when she goes out side.. every now and then Bridget has a relapse.. She is 4 in april.. So no excuse for her.. I just pop her in the crate over night..:D for a few days and then she gets over herself again.. Blumin lazy she is.. :(

5. tracey t

I'll give it a go this evening , she wont like it but hey, i have had enough of the mop and bucket. thanks.:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice