Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Back leg problems?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Tillski, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Tillski

Tillski PetForums Member

Hi,

Since buying Da Bird for Tilly we have seen all kind of acrobatics we had no idea she was capable of however; something I have noticed during all of her flipping and somersaulting is that most of the time she falls poorly on her back legs, it’s nothing major – just something I’ve picked up on, she always stumbles or collapses on her back legs when landing.

Admittedly, she is going pretty high up in the air and I’ve never noticed her walking funny or anything like that – just wanted to bring it up really, I’m such a worrier where she is concerned.

Could it be a sign of problems?

2. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

its only natural to be a worrier where our bundles of fluff are concerned but i dont think you have anything to worry about. if she is in no pain and lets you touch her legs etc and is walking fine i think she is ok. my lot land funny sometimes too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice