Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

back in his favorite

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by clayton1985, Aug 23, 2013.

1. clayton1985

clayton1985 PetForums VIP

Think we might have to reinforce the table soon and a shameless ploy to post some picturesque

Attached Files:

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Nosy fella isn't he? No need for Neighbourhood Watch :D.

3. clayton1985

I'm gonna start calling him curtain twitcher soon lol but he doesn't miss a trick maybe nana window might be more fitting

4. Doguiesrus

Doguiesrus PetForums Senior

Ooh he's handsome? How is he bred do you mind me asking? I HAD blinds at my patio window . I then got a dogue puppy and the blinds where no more! Now the glass looks privacy glass with all the dogue noses and slobber x

5. clayton1985

Do you mean what line is he from?....yeah our French door windows are covered in slobber, thankfully he leaves the blinds alone lol

6. Doguiesrus

Haha my little boy always says everything's been dogued when we have slobber every where. And yes that's what I meant sorry I am sleep deprived due to puppies I am suprised I can string a sentence together!

7. Labrador Laura

Labrador Laura PetForums VIP

He looks so proud watching the world go by :D

I did have a chair underneath our window which Zab used as his nosy parker watch post, but I've had to move it as i'm sick of cleaning the window from nose marks and slobber, and cleaning mud of the window sill and the cream chair :eek:

8. clayton1985

He is from a pretty well known line an that's as much as il say on an open forum as we skipped the waiting list to get him...he is an amazing puppy though

9. clayton1985

That black coffee table you can see is continually covered in slobber but I think he would sulk if I moved it, plus he is the ultimate burglar alarm in that position lol

10. Doguiesrus

Yes he looks lovely. Have you ever shown him? I started over 12 months ago a d carnt stop! Currently mummy to 14 bordeaux!

11. clayton1985

Yes we have shown him, he has done really well against some big boys aswell, he is big for 8 months though....14 bordeauxs?...wow....I'd love another....no wonder your sleep deprived

12. Doguiesrus

I have 7 ranging from puppies to adults and 7 puppies one week old so very very hectic at the mo. good stuff. I guarantee you will end up with another one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice