Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Baby gate help please!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 29, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Can anyone help me find a baby gate? I am useless at searching on google for specific things! Lol

I need a gate that is a pressure fit one, because I want to be ab;e to move it from kitchen doorway to between the kitchen and dining room..
    So it needs to fit the door is 82cm and the opening between dining room is 102, so I'm guessing it would need an extension.
    I need one that is easy to put on... We had a lindam pressure fit at the old house and it needed to be so precise when fitting it!

x

2. I had a standard gate up at the bottom of my stairs! just thought I'd tell you that with my two it didn't work! but know that many do use them! so maybe I was doing something wrong!
    DT

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Thats the gate we had before we moved and I just found it a nightmare! Lol
    I wanted to move it and after that I just could not get it to fit again properly! Lol

I suppose I should just have a gate that stays in the gap between the kitchen and the dining room. That woul be easier than needing to move it. Then it needs to be 102 cm.

x

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I love it lol it's been a godsend with my two :D

6. zanussi

zanussi PetForums Member

I don't know which one we've got but it was the cheapest pressure fit one in toysrus around £22-£25. We've moved it a couple of times until we found the best spot for it and there were no problems at all.

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

We had to get the dog gate from argos because my youngest (who is 4) can climb over a normal baby gate.

8. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

9. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I looked at the ones in argos, we are going to be getting one for the top of the alleyway as we just have a bit of old fire guard there to stop the dogs getting down by the bins and the bottom door.

Inside though Ican only use a pressure one as it will be going in the gap between my kitchen and dining room, where there is pine panneling on the bottom half of the wall where it goes and as we are renting we can't make holes.

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice