Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

baby Faith's mom, looking well at last

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by cats galore, Aug 23, 2013.

1. cats galore

cats galore PetForums VIP

just thought i'd share a lovely photo of a special girl. this is the mom of baby Faith and the other four kittens. one had died before it was in my care, then of course the rest of the litter passed away one by one. she is only 10 months old and this was her second litter:mad:. she's looking well now and finally starting to put on weight. she may possibly have a home lined up but if not i will be needing a special home for this lovely girl. she will be spayed in acouple of weeks time before leaving her foster mom. if you are at all interested in giving this girl a loving forever home please let me know and i'll get back to you
    http://[​IMG]

2. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

She is just adorable!
    The only upside of the sad loss of her babies is that now she is able to get on with being a kitten herself rather than tiring herself out with mothering duties.
    So so pretty......:)

3. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

Such a sweet little girl....

4. oliviarussian

oliviarussian Meeoow!

She really is a stunning girl and is going to make one lucky person very happy!

5. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Such a pretty girl :001_wub: Hope she finds a very special home after all she has been through

6. Shadow And Lightning

Shadow And Lightning PetForums VIP

10 months old and two litters???? poor baby!! shes still a kitten herself at least all that is behind her
    shes adorable she will find a home in no time :D

7. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Oh what a stunning little lady she is.

Unfortunately, Moggy Towers already has a white with black princess... I daren't risk another one. It might not go down too well with Princess # 1!! :D

I'm sure she will not be looking for long. Not with those looks. :)

8. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

she is beautiful ,she looks like a" picasso", and she will return all the love you gave her to some lucky person ,best wishes x

9. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

What a gorgeous kitty she is:001_wub: Unusual looking as well as beautiful:001_wub:

10. DG368

DG368 PetForums Junior

what a lovely little girl hope you find a lovely home that she deserves....I would offer but sadly I cannot as already turned down to adopt a cat from my vet's (house isn't big enough) and due to mine not having the best start in life were unsure how she would react but that little one is truly stunning

#10 DG368, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  11. Figaro

Figaro PetForums Member

She's a beauty and looking really good. I wish I could take her but sadly I can't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice